I saw this on Mary's blog, and I liked it, so I thought I would do one for myself. Not to mention the fact that I have finished all of my work and I have two hours left to be on the clock. Boredom.
Here we go:
1. Did you date someone from your High School? Not even close. I didn't even date someone from my state. Jersey's where it's at, baby.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A '94 Geo Prizm. Still got her. She's a babe for trucking me around all this time. Love her.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in High School? I don't know about most embarrassing, but this is the only one I could think of on the spot: Choir Concert, Jr. Year, in the middle of a performance, and there was a drumset (random? yes.) right behind me. Long story short, I knocked it over. That was KINDA embarrassing. Ha.
4. Were you a party animal? Depends on the party. I definitely always had the potential. :)
5. Were you considered a flirt? No. Although, I do/did flirt a lot.
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir, baby. I'm all about it.
7. Were you a nerd? Absolutely.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope. I really wish I would have played soccer, though.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No ma'am.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? DUH. I do impromptu performances regularly, much to the dismay of my peers.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. C- She's the freaking bomb. Ms. Hansen- Changed my life.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? Choir room. Most likely at a piano with Brooke or Payden. Trips to Artic Circle for dollar sundaes were also a regular occurence.
13. School mascot? Pioneer Pete. Don't hate.
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes. Jr. Year I went with Corey Morgan. That was funny/awkward because I have a really funny peeing my pants story from 1st grade that he was involved in. I don't feel like typing it, and most the people who read this have heard it anyway, so if you feel like knowing-- ask. Anyway, that was Jr. year, and Sr. year LJ took me to my homecoming, even though he was a big college boy. That might have been the best dance I have ever been to. Although, a close second was BYU's homecoming that same year with him. I mean, how often do you get to have a dance on a moving train? Seriously.
15. If you could go back and do it again would you? No. High school was alright, but I love college. I would never go back.
17. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Probably slept in like every other day of my Sr. year.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Probably, but I don't regularly weigh myself. However, if I did gain weight, I'm pretty sure I lost most of it over the summer.
19. Who was your Prom Date? Bryce Wilson. It was awkward. I didn't even know him.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reuinion? Abso-friggin-lutely.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Go to school (on TIME) Sr. Year. Actually, that's not even true. Girl, drop those AP classes, and live it up.
Baptism, grandparents, and Marathon Kids
2 months ago