14.4.12

A goodbye of sorts

Wow. It's been a long time since I've been here. It's been a long time since I've thought about here.


I have some news, though. So I thought I'd share.

I'm pregnant.

Yes again.

They'll be 18 months apart, almost exactly.

And I don't care if you think we're crazy or whatever. Because having a family is the best thing in the entire world, and we are only and extremely excited.

Also, I sometimes (rarely) update our family blog. I don't post my "musings" online anymore, mostly for personal reasons, but I will give small updates on family life every so often. As of now, I haven't since like January, but you know. If you're interested. It's ourlittlebylittle.blogspot.com.

That's about it.





7 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrwaitations on the pregnancy! I think babies 18 months to 2 years apart would be just perfect. Plus when you make them as cute as you do, why wait?

Susan said...

Congrats!!!! What awesome news! Our kids are exactly 18 months apart and it has been perfect for our family. Perfect! You guys will love it and don't let anyone tell you you're crazy. How fun it will be for baby Gabe to have a little friend close in age to play with :)

Britt Hanson said...

Congrats, Kaylie! That is so exciting :) Also, happy birthday a few days ago! I was going to text you, but then my phone disappeared for a while! Love you.

Mary Killion said...

Congratulations you two! Lizzie and Cate are just over eighteen months apart; though there are some tough moments, they are the best of friends. Gabe will be a great big brother!

tami said...

Who cares what anyone else thinks!?! I take kids whenever I can get them...that is why mine are only 4 months apart!! Being a mom is the best!! Congrats--that is soooo great!

AdrianneJayne said...

I am so unbelievably happy for you! Congratulations!!

Calee said...

Yay! Nobody here in Happy Valley will tell you that you are crazy:) Hope all is well and look forward to updates!