26.7.09

Too many thoughts.

Two nights ago we snuggled on the grass with our four different quilts and swatted bugs until an approaching thunder storm decided to grace us with its presence. We laughed out loud as it poured off of our faces and down our throats through our open mouths. It tickled. And we talked, for hours.

Yesterday marked two years. Two years since Lj reported to the MTC. Yesterday I also went to the wedding of my lovely friend Camille. I almost cried through the whole reception. I'm embarrassing. But they looked so happy, so in love, so perfect together-- and together they will be, for eternity. I can't wait for that.

My mind goes 18232465 mph lately. I haven't experienced 2 seconds in the last 3 weeks where my mind can just be. I'm gonna see the love of my life in 12 days. That's probably why.

And plus brother leaves in 3 weeks. He's gonna grow up and go to college. Away from me.

I don't know what to say. There are so many things to say. I'm ecstatic, nervous, excited, terrified, sad, content, and anxious.

But mostly, I'm extremely happy.